Sundazed loudly launches our supercharged new series, indelibly capturing the widescreen picture of pounding vintage surf and hot rod guitar instrumentals—the first-ever, broad-based, legitimate survey of these incendiary recordings! LOST LEGENDS OF SURF GUITAR!
• The most fun and comprehensive compilations ever of rare 60’s surf and hot rod guitar instrumentals!
• Featuring performances from echo-drenched legends such as the Pyramids, the Original Surfaris, The Challengers, as well as unsung longboard heroes like the Royal Coachmen, Thom Starr & the Galaxies, Dave Myers & his Surftones, and a ton of others!
• Full color fold-outs jam-packed with rare photos and tons of memorabilia...total beach boppa-nova and tuff guitars galore!
• Liner notes and sidebars feature interviews with the who’s who of the early 60’s tidal-tribe; the legendary musicians, producers, designers and more!
• Big sounds from the original masters—20 tracks per disc including previously unheard vintage cuts on each volume... Speedway tested!
From the endless beaches of Orange County to the countless lakes of Minnesota, Lost Legends Of Surf Guitar spotlights an avalanche of reverb-guitar staccato-ripping surf and speed-fest sounds from the original masters!
Also available as a digital download on iTunes.
El Gato - The Chandelles • Loophole - The Royal Coachmen • Big Noise From Waimea - The Ebb Tides • Gear! - Dave Myers And His Surf-Tones • The Breeze And I - Steve And The Emperors • Failsafe - The Original Surfaris • Jetster - The Chandelles • The Rising Surf - The Tandems • Contact - The Pyramids • Surfs Up - The Original Surfaris • Cemetery Stomp - The Essex • The Jester - The Jesters • Repeating - The Royal Coachmen • Pressure - The Pyramids • Jan Fleming Theme - The Menn • Pray For Surf - The Essex • Point Surf - The Surf Teens • Ishamatsu - The Centurions • Exotic - The Original Surfaris • Beyond The Surf - The Tandems